Worth It: Warby Parker | Shopping & Services
By Ashley Robinson
I’ve had the same glasses for over six years now and it’s time for a change in eyewear. Not that they are bad, they’re just Tina Fey 2006. And the little designer logo on one of the ear pieces fell off, and while I know it’s not obvious to others, I might as well have a big coffee stain on my chest, it’s that obvious to me.
Too bad I can’t find anything I really like.
I’ve looked at the options in my optometrist’s office, but haven’t found anything I loved.
So, I thought I would try Warby Parker.
Top South Sacramento Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- East Sacramento Writer Clarifies Community Power and Grassroots Democracy: NIMBY vs. DIMBY
- Micro-Summits concept is innovative, international
- POPs at Bertha Henschel Park in East Sacramento This Saturday!
- Landmark Sacramento Coca-Cola bottling plant closes
- East Sacramento J Street and Folsom Blvd. Construction Update–It’ll Be Tough