From The Community to the Classroom Documentary | Schools
“From The Community to the Classroom” is a movement, created in response to the 2003 hate crimes along with educational inequities occurring in the Davis, California school System. A documentary was created to tell the story of how together youth and adults helped their community overcome its 21st century racism.
Upcoming Events near South Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village
- Updates—41st and I Street Construction Projects