Bigger concern? Driverless cars or distracted drivers? | News
GREAT HANG UP: Governor Jerry Brown approved driverless cars in California and now the Department of Motor Vehicles is getting input on how to best regulate the vehicles.
USA Today's auto and consumer expert Jayne O'Donnell says automakers are interested in the driverless or self-driving technology but more likely for the future.
O'Donnell also says there is concern that the more drivers rely on technology, the more their skills could get rusty.
Would you feel better on the road with a distracted driver versus a driverless car? Let me know MCrowley@news10.net or on Twitter @MelissaCrowley
Upcoming Events near South Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Weekend Train Rides & Old Sac Underground Tours Resume in April!
- California Nut Festival Announces Jay Veregge from Ten22 as Celebrity Chef!
- 2014 St. Patrick's Parade
- Center for Sacramento History Announces “Inside the Vault Textile Tours: Fabulous Footwear" in April
- Kick-Off Sacramento Beer Week with the Sacramento Brewers Showcase