Missing Sacramento teen found safe after 5 days | News
SACRAMENTO - A 16-year-old Sacramento girl was found unharmed on Thursday after disappearing five days ago.
Keira Nechell Harris went missing after leaving her home in the area of Vallley Hi Dr. and Wyndham Dr. around 8 a.m. on Saturday, said officer Michelle Gigante.
Harris was considered at-risk due to the fact she had no history of leaving without telling anyone where she was going, Gigante said.
No information was provided on where Harris was found or why she disappeared.
Upcoming Events near South Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village
- Updates—41st and I Street Construction Projects