Creeks, streams remain in Flood Stage after storms | News
A complete list of flood levels and thresholds for Sacramento -area waterways.
Deer Creek, upstream from Scott Road remains in Flood Stage.
The Cosumnes River at Michigan Bar Road and Dry Creek at Elkhorn Boulevard were desiganated at Monitor Stage.
Flood Warning continues until 10 a.m. Monday for the northern and central Sacramento Valley and surrounding foothills.
Flood Advisory continues until 6:15 p.m. for the southern Sacramento Valley and northern San Joaquin Valley, surrounding valley foothills and Delta.
Sacramento River at Tehama Bridge will start receding below minor flood stage after midnight.
More rain is expected Tuesday and Wednesday, but rain totals with this will be much less impressive and should not put additional stress on creeks and streams.
Top South Sacramento Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- East Sacramento Writer Clarifies Community Power and Grassroots Democracy: NIMBY vs. DIMBY
- Micro-Summits concept is innovative, international
- POPs at Bertha Henschel Park in East Sacramento This Saturday!
- Landmark Sacramento Coca-Cola bottling plant closes
- East Sacramento J Street and Folsom Blvd. Construction Update–It’ll Be Tough