Deputies looking for missing at-risk Sacramento teen | News
SOUTH SACRAMENTO - The Sacramento County Sheriff's Department is seeking the public's help in locating a 13-year-old girl who has been missing for nearly three weeks.
Kaylecia Jackson, 13, left her south Sacramento home on the 6400 block of Wire Drive the evening of September 9, and hasn't been seen since, said deputy Jason Ramos.
Jackson was described as a black girl, 5'7" tall, 155 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair usually fashioned in a pony tail. She was last seen wearing a black shirt, navy blue shorts and black tennis shoes.
According to Ramos, Jackson is considered at risk due to her age.
Anyone knowing of Jackson's whereabouts was asked to contact the Sheriff's Department at (916) 874-5115.
Upcoming Events near South Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sign up now with a Spring Break Special on tuition
- Railroad Museum Offers Monthly “Diesel Days” Beginning this Weekend!
- Sacramento climber blogs that he's safe on Everest after avalanche
- “Living History” Easter Bonnet Promenade & Spring Ball in Old Sac this Saturday!
- 5 Reasons to Attend the Sacramento Beer and Chili Festival