3 injured in 2-car wreck at MLK, Franklin Blvd. | News
SOUTH SACRAMENTO - Three people were taken to hospital and two cars were demolished in a wreck at Martin Luther King Junior and Franklin Boulevard in south Sacramento on Monday morning.
California Highway Patrol and Sacramento Fire units arrived at the scene shortly after 5:00 a.m. to find a Ford SUV and Ford sedan had collided and sustained serious damage.
Three involved individuals were removed from the scene and transported to a nearby hospital for treatment. A CHP officer on scene said none of the injuries sustained appeared to be life threatening.
California Highway Patrol did not provide any information on a cause of the wreck, but officers were sent to the hospital to speak with all involved individuals.
The intersection was likely to be closed for a considerable amount of time due to cleanup and investigation efforts.
Upcoming Events near South Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Railroad Museum Offers Monthly “Diesel Days” Beginning this Weekend!
- Sacramento climber blogs that he's safe on Everest after avalanche
- “Living History” Easter Bonnet Promenade & Spring Ball in Old Sac this Saturday!
- 5 Reasons to Attend the Sacramento Beer and Chili Festival
- Names of woman, boy killed in I-80 crashed released