3 injured in 2-car wreck at MLK, Franklin Blvd. | News
SOUTH SACRAMENTO - Three people were taken to hospital and two cars were demolished in a wreck at Martin Luther King Junior and Franklin Boulevard in south Sacramento on Monday morning.
California Highway Patrol and Sacramento Fire units arrived at the scene shortly after 5:00 a.m. to find a Ford SUV and Ford sedan had collided and sustained serious damage.
Three involved individuals were removed from the scene and transported to a nearby hospital for treatment. A CHP officer on scene said none of the injuries sustained appeared to be life threatening.
California Highway Patrol did not provide any information on a cause of the wreck, but officers were sent to the hospital to speak with all involved individuals.
The intersection was likely to be closed for a considerable amount of time due to cleanup and investigation efforts.
Upcoming Events near South Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Radio Studio Remodeled, Hope for New FM Station Soon
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village
- First in US to be Accredited in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Sutter's Fort Presents Two Holiday & History-Related Events this Saturday, 12/14!
- 10 Gifts Under $10 for Kiddos
- Old Sac Underground Tours Offered for Two Weekends in December!
- Governor's Mansion Presents "Christmas Memories" 12/7 & 14!