WEEKLY CHALLENGE: "NO" Excuses! | Health
2013 Weekly Challenge #6: What's YOUR excuse? This week is about excuses.
We all have them...the voices in our heads that come up with amazing reasons not to work out, to procrastinate on a project, or to avoid someone we promised to spend time with. These voices are excuses, and we really all do have them and heed them more than we should.
How are your excuses preventing you from living your best life? How do your excuses steal you Mojo?
If you are having a hard time getting motivated, or staying motivated, take a look at why. What are YOUR excuses and why are you sabotaging yourself?
Your challenge this week: Listen to the voices that make up your excuses and hear what they are saying. Write them all down. Then come up with a strategy to defeat them. Use a reward systems, an accountability partner or even a simple mantra to break through your excuses and get back to (fitness) business.
Remember this: If something is truly important to you, you will find a way to make it happen. If it isn't truly important, you can always find an excuse.
How important is your MOJO to you?
Top South Sacramento Stories
Upcoming Events near South Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- East Sacramento Writer Clarifies Community Power and Grassroots Democracy: NIMBY vs. DIMBY
- Micro-Summits concept is innovative, international
- POPs at Bertha Henschel Park in East Sacramento This Saturday!
- Landmark Sacramento Coca-Cola bottling plant closes
- East Sacramento J Street and Folsom Blvd. Construction Update–It’ll Be Tough