DAILY DEAL: 50% off lunch or dinner at La Huaca | Fun
• $15 for $30 worth of lunch food and drink
• -or- $33 for any 2 dinner entrees and the dessert sampler ($67 value)
• Lunch available 11 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday - Friday
• Dinner available 4 p.m.-close, 7 days a week
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 23, 2013
Sure, DealChicken loves his pizza and burgers. But since he's an international bird, he's ready to mix it up. And La Huaca is definitely the place to do it.
Whether you select the lunch or dinner deal, you're in for a treat. Just a glance at the menu will have your tummy grumbling. Arroz con Pollo, Lomo Saltado, Salmon del Sur, Chaufa de Cerdo-it's all as exotic and delicious as it sounds. Welcome to the world of Peruvian cuisine. You'll never want to leave.
With expansive lunch and dinner menus and a globe-hopping wine list, La Huaca offers a taste that's truly out of the ordinary. You'll find them on Sierra College Blvd. in Roseville.
$15 for $30 to spend on food or drink during lunch at La Huaca
Limit 1 per person, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. Valid for lunch times only, which is Monday-Friday 11am-4pm. Tax and gratuity not included. One voucher per table, per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash back. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
$33 for any 2 dinner entrees and a dessert sampler at La Huaca Restaurant
Limit 1 per person, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. Valid for dinner times only, which is Monday-Sunday 4pm-close. Tax and gratuity not included. One voucher per table, per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash back. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Peruvian food has influences of French, Italian, Asian and African cuisines.
Top South Sacramento Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Old City Cemetery Tour - Fraternal Orders, Secret Societies & Symbolism
- Nehemiah CEO Scott Syphax To Deliver Commencement Address at Drexel University in Sacramento
- Lively, Fun & Free, “Time Travel Weekends” Street Theater Resumes in Old Sacramento on June 29
- Sichuan Spice House - Orangevale
- Tasty Books: Chef Joanne Chang