Homemade Pumpkin Pie Creamer | Food and Drink
How do you take your coffee? I love mine with a little cream and sugar. There are tons of flavored creamers in yummy flavors like pumpkin spice and peppermint mocha, but most have some questionable, unpronounceable ingredients. Instead I usually opt for plain old half and half or milk, but every once in a while it’s fun to try something new and different.
I’ve seen homemade creamer recipes around Pinterest for a while, and finally decided to make my own in one of the best fall flavors: pumpkin spice. It’s incredibly easy – you just take 4 all natural ingredients, heat them all up and then strain them. That’s it!
Upcoming Events near South Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sign up now with a Spring Break Special on tuition
- Railroad Museum Offers Monthly “Diesel Days” Beginning this Weekend!
- Sacramento climber blogs that he's safe on Everest after avalanche
- “Living History” Easter Bonnet Promenade & Spring Ball in Old Sac this Saturday!
- 5 Reasons to Attend the Sacramento Beer and Chili Festival