Homemade Pumpkin Pie Creamer | Food and Drink
How do you take your coffee? I love mine with a little cream and sugar. There are tons of flavored creamers in yummy flavors like pumpkin spice and peppermint mocha, but most have some questionable, unpronounceable ingredients. Instead I usually opt for plain old half and half or milk, but every once in a while it’s fun to try something new and different.
I’ve seen homemade creamer recipes around Pinterest for a while, and finally decided to make my own in one of the best fall flavors: pumpkin spice. It’s incredibly easy – you just take 4 all natural ingredients, heat them all up and then strain them. That’s it!
Upcoming Events near South Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Radio Studio Remodeled, Hope for New FM Station Soon
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village
- First in US to be Accredited in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Sutter's Fort Presents Two Holiday & History-Related Events this Saturday, 12/14!
- 10 Gifts Under $10 for Kiddos
- Old Sac Underground Tours Offered for Two Weekends in December!
- Governor's Mansion Presents "Christmas Memories" 12/7 & 14!