Evolution of Halloween | Families
By Kelly Rathburn
When I was 8 years old, my Dad made a plaster mold of my face and covered it with gauze strips. This was to be my mummy mask for Halloween that year. My full-body wrap and custom headpiece made for a pretty impressive costume that year, and it paid off BIG time in candy.
Top South Sacramento Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- East Sacramento Writer Clarifies Community Power and Grassroots Democracy: NIMBY vs. DIMBY
- Micro-Summits concept is innovative, international
- POPs at Bertha Henschel Park in East Sacramento This Saturday!
- Landmark Sacramento Coca-Cola bottling plant closes
- East Sacramento J Street and Folsom Blvd. Construction Update–It’ll Be Tough