Student accused of selling pot brownies at school | Crime
SACRAMENTO, CA - A student who allegedly tried to sell marijuana brownies at a Sacramento high school was arrested Thursday afternoon.
Another student told on the 15-year-old sophomore to a teacher at Hiram Johnson High School, according to Sacramento police Officer Michele Gigante. The teacher told a school resource officer who found the 15 year old with individually wrapped pot brownies in his possession, Gigante said.
The student was arrested and booked into Sacramento County Juvenile Hall on possession of marijuana with intent to sale.
Gigante said no brownies were actually sold.
Upcoming Events near South Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sign up now with a Spring Break Special on tuition
- Railroad Museum Offers Monthly “Diesel Days” Beginning this Weekend!
- Sacramento climber blogs that he's safe on Everest after avalanche
- “Living History” Easter Bonnet Promenade & Spring Ball in Old Sac this Saturday!
- 5 Reasons to Attend the Sacramento Beer and Chili Festival