Sketch released of teen in south Sacramento rape | Crime
SACRAMENTO, CA - Authorities have released a composite sketch of a teenager who raped a 64-year-old woman in her home Feb. 6.
The attacker was described by the victim as black, 17 to 19 years old, 5 feet 9 inches tall with black hair and brown eyes.
The teen entered through the woman's unlocked front door at her home on the 4900 block of El Paraiso Avenue in south Sacramento, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department.
The victim said the intruder came up behind her and forced her into a bedroom. She tried to fight him off and run out of the apartment but he grabbed her in the living room and threw her on the couch. When attempted to prevent him from taking off her clothes he threatened to kill her. He proceeded to sexually assault her.
Before the teen left, he rifled through the victim's purse and took money, the sheriff's report said.
The victim reported the assault at 6:15 that Wednesday night.
Upcoming Events near South Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Weekend Train Rides & Old Sac Underground Tours Resume in April!
- California Nut Festival Announces Jay Veregge from Ten22 as Celebrity Chef!
- 2014 St. Patrick's Parade
- Center for Sacramento History Announces “Inside the Vault Textile Tours: Fabulous Footwear" in April
- Kick-Off Sacramento Beer Week with the Sacramento Brewers Showcase