Healthy Kids Day Saturday (It's FREE.) | Community
Sacramento -- The free Healthy Kids Day fair at the Boys & Girls Club, Teichert Branch, 5212 Lemon Hill Ave., Saturday, Nov. 3, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. is co-sponsored by Cover the Kids and Sacramento pediatrician, Dr. Richard Pan.
News Flash -- Free Flu Shots for the first 300 attendees! Free Tdap shots for qualified families!
Join the fun and receive health information, free dental screenings, information about applying for free and low-cost health coverage and nutrition programs for the entire family.
Plus, there will be free food, drinks and entertainment.
Programs including Medi-Cal, Healthy Families, CalFresh (formerly "Food Stamps") and new information about the Affordable Care Act will be available.
To apply for any of these programs, you must bring the following documents to the fair:
- Proof of Address (SMUD or PG&E bill).
- Proof of Income (recent pay check stubs for a least one month or tax return with Schedule C).
- Proof of Birth for each child. For Proof of Pregnancy, a note from your clinic or doctor is needed.
- Social Security card for each child born in the U.S. Legal residency is not required for all programs.
- To apply for CalFresh or Adult Medi-Cal programs, Proof of Resources and Expenses is required, such as rent or mortgage, utilities and bank statements.
Please call 916-808-3838 for more information about this event, or contact http://coverthekids.com.