A Scary Good Time - That Benefits the Elk Grove Food Bank | Community
One of the Sacramento area’s scariest home haunts returns to an Elk Grove neighborhood for the Halloween season. For the twelfth time, Steve McClelland converta a garage and part of a yard into a spooky Reaper’s Wrath. This year’s presentation will run for four days starting Friday, Oct. 26 and ending Halloween night.
Reaper’s Wrath will frighten the bravest souls from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at 8870 Autumn Gold Court. Instead of the usual trick-or-treating, the Elk Grove hosts are asking for two cans of food for admission. They will donate all food to the Elk Grove Food Bank. Another canned good will be needed for each additional admission.
Reaper's Wrath donated 1,100 pounds of food from last years event and expect this years event to be even bigger!
Stop by and "Like" them on Facebook.
Upcoming Events near South Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Community Radio Studio Remodeled, Hope for New FM Station Soon
- Handmade Holiday Decor: DIY Faux Brass Himmeli Orb
- Help Elder Neighbors Connect to the Community
- East Sacramento Santa Adventure and Holiday Boutique—This will be a great event!
- Tips For Responding to the Draft Environmental Impact Report for McKinley Village
- First in US to be Accredited in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Sutter's Fort Presents Two Holiday & History-Related Events this Saturday, 12/14!
- 10 Gifts Under $10 for Kiddos
- Old Sac Underground Tours Offered for Two Weekends in December!
- Governor's Mansion Presents "Christmas Memories" 12/7 & 14!