Country divided, City united: Sacramento's Involvement in the Civil War | Arts & Culture
Sacramento, primarily a Union town, had many who fought in the Civil War, then headed west, to make their mark. How did Sacramento contribute to the Civil War and who were those who fought so bravely? Join us at the Historic City Cemetery for the answers and a free tour.
Upcoming Events near South Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Weekend Train Rides & Old Sac Underground Tours Resume in April!
- California Nut Festival Announces Jay Veregge from Ten22 as Celebrity Chef!
- 2014 St. Patrick's Parade
- Center for Sacramento History Announces “Inside the Vault Textile Tours: Fabulous Footwear" in April
- Kick-Off Sacramento Beer Week with the Sacramento Brewers Showcase