Country divided, City united: Sacramento's Involvement in the Civil War | Arts & Culture
Sacramento, primarily a Union town, had many who fought in the Civil War, then headed west, to make their mark. How did Sacramento contribute to the Civil War and who were those who fought so bravely? Join us at the Historic City Cemetery for the answers and a free tour.
Upcoming Events near South Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Railroad Museum Offers Monthly “Diesel Days” Beginning this Weekend!
- Sacramento climber blogs that he's safe on Everest after avalanche
- “Living History” Easter Bonnet Promenade & Spring Ball in Old Sac this Saturday!
- 5 Reasons to Attend the Sacramento Beer and Chili Festival
- Names of woman, boy killed in I-80 crashed released