Pet of the Week- Canela | Animal Lovers
An outgoing and spunky little girl, Canela is a charming dog. At about two-years of age, Canela is energetic and friendly, mostly because she loves her human friends! She really enjoys her daily walks and does great on a leash. Canela will be perfectly happy in a somewhat active home that also enjoys daily walks, but understands naps and cuddle time are equally important. Come meet Canela and her pup friends at the Sacramento SPCA. www.sspca.org
Dog Adoption Fees: $100
*Include spay/neuter, vaccines, microchip and license
6201 Florin Perkins Rd
Sacramento, CA 95828
Upcoming Events near South Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Railroad Museum Offers Monthly “Diesel Days” Beginning this Weekend!
- Sacramento climber blogs that he's safe on Everest after avalanche
- “Living History” Easter Bonnet Promenade & Spring Ball in Old Sac this Saturday!
- 5 Reasons to Attend the Sacramento Beer and Chili Festival
- Names of woman, boy killed in I-80 crashed released