Pet of the Week- Clark! | Animal Lovers
An adorable and young Chihuahua mix is looking for a home this holiday season! At just a year old, Clark has all the characteristics of an outgoing and fun dog, but he's also a little on the shy side. Once he warms up to you (and he will, don't you worry!) he loves to go on walks or even be carried. He's happy on your lap and is a friendly and affectionate little guy. He's looking for a home with older kids or teens as he's not a big fan of little kids.
Don't miss our 'Home for the Holidays' promotion going on NOW through December 30. All adoption fees are 75% off! www.sspca.org
Upcoming Events near South Sacramento
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Railroad Museum Offers Monthly “Diesel Days” Beginning this Weekend!
- Sacramento climber blogs that he's safe on Everest after avalanche
- “Living History” Easter Bonnet Promenade & Spring Ball in Old Sac this Saturday!
- 5 Reasons to Attend the Sacramento Beer and Chili Festival
- Names of woman, boy killed in I-80 crashed released